You are currently browsing the daily archive for May 3, 2010.
Dear May 3,
You’re awful. Please don’t ever come back again.
Okay, that might be a little harsh but holy smokes I’m tiiired! Work = bleh and I can’t wait to put my head down on my pillow and fall asleep!
My eats for the past 2 days have been as follows:
1. Half a cantaloupe
2. The Big 16 bread with almond butter and hemp hearts
3. Oats with chia seeds, almond milk and cinnamon
4. Strawberry-banana-spinach smoothie
1. Pasta salad with orange-lemon dressing, feta, tomatoes, onions, celery, peppers, chives and toasted walnuts.
2. Same as above on romaine.
I get crazy creative when it comes to lunches lol
1. Pasta salad made by Kristi. Cilantro, grape tomatoes, edamame beans, mushrooms and I’m not sure what else. SUPA GOOD!
2. Baby potatoes with lemon dill sauce, steamed snap peas and cod.
I have no picture of last nights supper but it was UNREAL. We went to Andrew’s parents house and I had bourbon salmon skewers, stuffing, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and green beans. And carrot cake for dessert. YUMMMMMM.
1. Granola bars
4. Celery with almond butter and hemp hearts
5. Carrot cake with carrot cake ice cream
Okay, I’m out like trout.
Hope you guys had good days!